We Can Turn Your Bookkeeping "Wish List" Into a "Have It!" List
Congrats! You have a clean desk, an optimistic view, and phones are already busy with new clients. Well, almost… Your clean desk is the result of stuffing 2015 into drawers like when you “cleaned” your childhood room by shoving everything under your bed. Your view is optimistic because you’re avoiding look at your financials before tax season. Your busy phone is actually your CPA calling you for documents you can’t find. Does this sound like you?
· I wish I could get my receipts organized
· I wish I could catch up on monthly reconciliations
· I wish I had an efficient way to pay bills
· I wish I knew how to sync credit cards and merchant services with my bank
· I wish I had a better system to track employee time, mileage, and expenses
· I wish I had a 3rd party to audit my books
· I wish I had a better understanding of my financial picture
· I wish I had a business advisor to help me with setting goals
· I wish I understood my CPA's jargon better
Taking a peek at the current mess doesn’t have to be overwhelming. We bridge the gap between business owners and their accountants with slick, sensible bookkeeping solutions. We understand the needs of small businesses who need regular or occasional consulting on their financial picture before turning in their tax forms. And CPA's appreciate our expertise in helping their clients get everything cleaned up for tax season.
If you’d like to take a class to learn more about turning your wish list into a “have it” list, click here. We’re excited about our new topic for 2016 - “Integrated Apps for Accounting” - and we’re sure you will be, too!
Lynn Talbott, MBA, PHR, received the TSBDC’s 2015 Small Business Person of the Year Award for Chattanooga and was recognized as a 2015 Rising Star. She is the Founder and President of HR Business Solutions, LLC. Lynn was previously a Corporate Trainer and HR Manager for a Fortune 500 company in Seattle, WA. She has 20+ years’ experience advising entrepreneurs of small- to mid-sized businesses in HR and Office Management. She is a Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor and is Xero-Certified.