Personalized & Corporate Training Available
choose from our topics or inquire for specific needs
423-668-6020 / email@example.com
108 BAXTER STREET / 37415 (directly off Dayton Boulevard)
Location: 100 CHEROKEE BOULEVARD / 37405
(Park in the Renaissance Park parking lot. Remember your space number to pay at the kiosk.)
FREE Class "Newtrepreneur" Bookkeeping: Top Ten Bookkeeping Mistakes Small Businesses Should Avoid
Time: 12:00 Noon till 1 p.m.
Are you an entrepreneur, small business owner or considering starting your own business? It’s important to keep your finances tidy! Learn 10 of the most common bookkeeping mistakes and practical, efficient solutions to overcome them. Topics include: how to classify workers, cloud accounting and apps, receipt requirements, meal expenses and more. Bring your questions!
We had nearly 100 students attend in 2018 (94, to be exact!) Students say: "It cleared up some basic accounting questions." "Extremely informative and helpful." "Helped me understand next steps for my business."
Register for April 1st
Register for May 6th
Register for June 3rd
Be a smartapp about your bookkeeping - free class!
Time: 2 - 3:30 p.m.
Are your company's finances keeping you up at night? Get familiar with integrated applications for bookkeeping on-the-go so you can have "real-time" financial reports at your fingertips. We'll discuss options for receipt-capturing & expense tracking, bill storage, auto-fetch for documents, time-tracking & job costing, payment processing and more! Spend your time managing data, not entering it.
Register for March 4th
QuickBooks Online (QBO) Course #1 - Basics & setup (One 3-hour class)
Time: 2 - 5 p.m.
Are you new to QuickBooks Online? Join us for an overview of how it works and learn best practices for bookkeeping in QBO. Active clients of the TSBDC are eligible to receive a reduced rate for QuickBooks set up. Contact your counselor to learn more. You can have QBO Simple Start, QBO Essentials or QBO Plus for this class. Here’s what we’ll be covering:
· Overview – how to move around and browser hints
· How to set up/change your chart of accounts
· Which accounts do you need or not need
· Set up items or services that you sell
· Syncing with bank and credit cards
· Using the renaming rules to help QBO learn your business
· How to set up vendors and customers
· Tips for moving around, setting preferences, and customizing, to make your processes more efficient.
· How to customize and pull basic reports
All levels of users welcome. Bring your laptop and questions. (Laptops will be provided upon request.)
Register for August 5th
Register for November 4th
$125 per person
QUICKBOOKS ONLINE (QBO) COURSE #2 - Level Two (ONE 3-HOUR CLASS)
Time: 2 - 5 p.m.
If you’re an entrepreneur, you know how tricky it is to determine whether you’ve made enough money to pay yourself, much less anyone else! Learn how to:
· Set up your company payroll in QBO and what you need to do ahead of time
· 1099 or employee discussion
· Reporting – how to make and send management reports
· How to job cost or use projects if you have QBO Plus
· How to bill a client for a cost
· Advanced preference features
**This is an intermediate-to-advanced level QBO class.
All levels of users welcome. Bring your laptop and questions.
Register for September 9th
Register for December 2nd
$125 per person